Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome to Russian class!


Hello!
If you like Russian culture, you wanna read "Brothers Karamazovi" in original, you know what does "borch" mean, your dream is to see St. Peterburg's white nights, and you actually want to impressed your friends and be speacial this blog is for you! Also all parents and beloved students - you are always welcome!
 Here I'm gonna post everything, which connected with my lessons and school activities (field trips, Language olympiads and etc).  Student! If you forget your homework or need a help, you can easely find everything here. I will post basic Russian rules, notes from my lessons and your homework here. 
If you want to start learning the Great, Powerfull and the most Beautiful language, you can follow my lessons too. I will provide useful links to stady language online.
Ofcourse, what it will be the blog without  last news from Russia and amazing photos of Russian nature, sightseeings, and people?
If you still hesitating to jump in the ocean of cyrillic letters you must watch my presentation: " Why learn Russian?". 
P.S.: Dear Parents, do you know that UT has the Russian Department...




No comments:

Post a Comment