Saturday, September 15, 2012

Next sale (Thurstay, 09/20/2012)


Dear all!
On Thursday we'll organize the ice cream sale. It will be on the back school yard after the 8th period. To set up the sale we need 4 volonteers. One is Mr. Vela. He will bring the ice corn machine. I'll buy the corns for the ice cream. I wanna sell Popsicles too. Thus we need somebody who will buy them and bring to school on Thursday morning. I think 60 Popsicles will be enough. Also we will sell the leftovers from the pop-corn sale. I have several bottels of Gatoride, one box of juice, 5 packages of chips and the whole bunch of water. If you can bring more juice, chips or Gatoreade I'll really appreciate it.
If can participate in the ice cream sale, please let me know before Tuesday afternoon (leave a comment or send me email).
On Thursday I have the 8th period, so you will start seting up the sale without me. I have the 7th period off and I'll help you to find a table, extension (for the ice cream machine), and bring all snacks which I have. I'll be waiting you outside at 1.30 pm. Below I paste the advertising for the ice cream sale. I'll send this flyer to students and parents with the Wednesday mail.
Thank you for you support!
Ms. Kozlova

Hooray! Ice-cream sale!

Only this Thursday you have a chance to enjoy the yummy ice cream corn help Russian HSE class
to go to Russia!!!



Ice cream corn – 1 $

Popsicle - 50 Ȼ

Small bottled water or
juice box/pouch – 50 Ȼ

Chips – 1 $

Gatorade– 1 $

Where: back schoolyard
When: after the 8th period

Every penny counts!


No comments:

Post a Comment